(1) By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
(2) The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these rules at any time without prior notice. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Promoters reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions.
(3) Employees of the Promoters, any person professionally connected with this promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
(4) If the Promoters discover or have reasonable grounds to believe the winner has used any software or automated process either to answer questions or to make bulk entries, the Promoters may select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
(5) All entries must include #officexmaswishes and upload a picture of their favourite shoes to Instagram or Twitter
(6) There is no purchase requirement to enter the prize draw.
(7) The prize draw starts on the 04/11/2015 and there will be 9 winners for 9 weeks. The closing date will be the following Sunday for receipt of social media entries. The final closing date is 03/12/2016.
(8) The winner of the Prize will be selected at random by independent judges. The judges' decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
(9) The winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw via Instagram or Twitter. If no response is received from the winner within 7 days then a new winner will be selected.
(10) The winner will be drawn on the last day of the competition being live.
(11) The prize is non-transferable and can be issued to the winner of the prize draw only. Prize cannot be sold and will be considered void in these circumstances. There is no cash alternative. Office reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
(12) Entry is free and is open to all residents in the UK.
(13) The prize winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity and Office reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
(14) The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement. The prize draw is promoted by Office.
(15) No correspondence can be entered into on any matters arising from any prize draw.
(16) Offspring Limited, Marthaís Buildings, 180 Old Street, London EC1V 9BP