Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the adidas Originals City Pack competition (Competition) you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or any winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoters, their associated companies, families, agencies or any other persons to whom they are professionally connected.
To enter the Competition, any time between Thursday 28 May 2015 and midnight Friday 5 June 2015 entrants must:
- take a photograph featuring their collection of adidas products (Photograph);
- post their Photograph on their Instagram account;
- include in the entry post the name of one city (either Berlin, London, New York, Paris, Shanghai or Tokyo) that they would like to visit;
- tag @officeshoes and @offspringhq in the entry post; and
- include the hashtag ‘#adidasOriginalscitypack in the entry post.
Internet or Wi-Fi access required.
No purchase necessary.
One entry only per Instagram account. If more than one entry is received only the first entry will be accepted. Any entry made using false or dishonest information will be disqualified.
The Promoters reserve the right to refuse any entry from any individual if their Photograph and/or Instagram account contains material which is offensive (including the use of foul language) or defamatory, or incites and/or promotes violence or hatred or which discriminates, threatens or infringes the rights of third parties, or which the Promoters deem in their sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable.
Any entries not meeting the above criteria and the specific terms of entry for the Competition shall be invalid. The Promoters will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
Entrants to the Competition can retract their submitted Instagram entry by deleting their entry post.
- There will be one prize winner who will win:
- The opportunity for themselves and one guest to visit one of the following cities:
- Berlin, Germany;
- London, England;
- New York, USA;
- Paris, France;
- Shanghai, China; or
- Tokyo, Japan,
including 5 nights’ accommodation, standard class flights to and from a UK airport, transfers to and from the destination airport, reasonable transport to and from the UK airport and £500 spending money (all travel and accommodation to be organised at the discretion of the Promoters) for the winner and their guest (City Trip); and
- one pair of adidas Superstar City Pack footwear, from the range corresponding with the winner’s chosen City Trip destination (in available models, sizes and colourways as determined by the Promoters) for themselves and their City Trip guest (City Pack Footwear)
- City Trip
- The Promoters will liaise with the winner in relation to delivery of the City Trip. The Promoters will not be liable in the event that the winner and/or their guest are not available on or around the dates and/or times notified to them by the Promoters.
- Any guest must be at least 18 years old.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their guest have valid passports, documents (including visas) and travel insurance for the trip. The Promoters will not be responsible for ensuring the winner’s and their guest’s ability to travel to the destination nor for any additional costs incurred should the winner and/or their guest be refused entry.
- The winner must provide to the Promoters all requested information in a timely manner. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the City Trip in the event that the winner fails to provide information within any deadlines set.
- The Promoters will not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner and/or their guest over and above the City Trip (including, without limitation, travel expenses, insurance, food or drink).
- By entering the competition the winner agrees and agrees to procure that their guest shall act responsibly at all times during the City Trip.
- City Pack Footwear
- The City Pack Footwear will be delivered to the winner, at no cost to the winner, by or on behalf of the Promoters in one delivery (or in a series of deliveries, at the Promoters’ sole discretion) at a date (or dates) determined by the Promoters. The Promoters will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service provider or courier.
- The City Pack Footwear is subject to availability and stocked sizes.
- By entering the competition the winner and/or their guest agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use all or part of the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing all or part of the Prize on an internet auction site).
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Prize with prizes of equal or greater value in the event that all or part of the Prize cannot be provided to the winner.
- The Promoters will select the winner at random from all correctly submitted entries on or around Monday 15 June 2015.
- The Promoters will notify the winner via the Instagram account used to make the winning entry on or around Monday 15 June 2015. The winner will be asked to provide a telephone number and email address which will be used by the Promoters to contact the winner. On such contact, the winner may be required to provide additional information as requested by the Promoters.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 3 days of first attempted notification or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoters reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- In the event that, due to the acts or omissions of the winner, the Promoters are unable to deliver the Prize to the winner, the winner will forfeit the Prize, no substitute or alternative will be available and an alternative winner may be selected.
- The Promoters’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for any disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entry to the Competition and/or use of the Prize.
- The winner and their guest participate in and use their prize at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of any Competition prize.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to grant an irrevocable and royalty free licence to the Promoters to use your Photograph, name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
- By entering the Competition, you consent to the Promoters’ use of the information which you provide, or which they obtain from their dealings with you, to administer the Competition.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, SK7 5SA; and
- Office Holdings Limited, Classic House, Martha's Buildings, 180 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BP.